Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Molding begins

I will begin selling the microTach molded in this black resin form. I hand formed the shape, and created a silicon mold. I will be molding each part personally. The devices will have wires exiting out the bottom. If you are mounting in an alternative method and need the wires out the top, please let me know. I am also working with a machinist to get polished stainless steel covers made. These can be bonded to this unit using an adhesive such as what is used for grips, or super glue.

I will be leaving the face as-is "grey". I used spray on tint which looks good, but I am concerned about pealing and durability. Therefore, I will leave it up to you to "customize" the front. Feel free to email me with questions about it.

Order entry should be open within a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment